Some of you may not understand this post. But for those of you who know me, the following images will make perfect sense and you will completely understand.
 |
| My new love! |
 |
| I'm being heavily judged in the background... |
 |
| Anna said that our eyes matched... it's fate <3 |
He is my new best friend. His name is Señor Ojos/ AIDS (thanks to Corey), and I love him. He resides at a Respol gas station/rest stop that we visited on our way to and from Granada. He is loving, adorable, and quite the charmer. With eyes like those, who couldn't resist cuddling with him? Anna and I were enchanted from the moment we gazed into those baby blues, and despite the taunts that we were catching his fleas and rabies (WHICH HE DOESN'T HAVE, we are still convinced lol), we wanted to steal him and take him home with us. Wouldn't he just be perfect to keep in my apartment next year? Of course I will take him to the vet and get him cleaned up... but he is the perfect man for me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment