Sunday, January 23, 2011
Canciones y Programas
So yesterday I was unwinding after a long and very eventful Friday night, watchin' some boob tube in the ole Spanish casa, when I happened upon the movie Legally Blonde. Watch that in Spanish sometime, its hilarious! The movie is shot in English, and the language is changed, so there are just voice overs of all the characters but you can watch their mouths moving in English and out of sync with the Spanish words. It really is a trip... then today the madre and I watched The Devil Wears Prada, which wasn't so much funny as just intriguing, like it was a soap opera or something. This morning when I got up, I watched Sex and the City, which in Spain is referred to as Sexo en Nueva York. I love that show, and watching it in Spanish was great :) Besides the TV and movies, which many of are American made, the music that is played in stores and at clubs is mostly American too. Maybe I am just going to the wrong places haha but for the most part, I hear English songs everywhere! its funny to go to the clubs and see everyone there dancing to songs that we have been dancing to for months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment