1) paja: noun, meaning blow-job. we learned this word from out teacher actually. I know what you are thinking "Why is your teacher letting you in on words like this???" But actually, it is very helpful. The question was raised how you say 'straw' (like the thing you drink from) in class the other day. Our teacher told us that the word for straw is 'pajita', literally meaning 'little blow-job'. However, when you say this in context, for instance in a restaurant or cafe, it is taken to mean straw. We had good fun with this one.
2) polla: noun, meaning dick. This one was learned from a French guy we met in a club, and then went to KFC with at 2 in the AM. Yes, Spaniards go hard, so KFC being open at 2AM is actually less strange than there actually being a KFC here haha But I digress... we were talking about the chicken, the word for which is 'pollo'. Notice the difference in the endings, because its very important. Being stupid Americans, we were drunk and mistakenly said 'nos gustan la polla muchisimo!'. Ugh. Ya, it happened... in the middle of KFC at 2AM. Fortunately, the rest of the customers were fellow club-going, Americanos borrachados (drunk Americans). The guys behind the counter had crossed eyes and were pissed at us for making so much noise, so I think they tried to ignore us as much as possible; hopefully they didn't hear. Otherwise, it might have increased their opinions of American chicas as sluts lol But fortunately, the Frenchman only laughed a little bit, and corrected us. Thank God...
3) Echar un polvo: verb, literally meaning to throw dust, it translates somehow to pour milk, or have a screw. I'm not sure how it works, but it does. And if you hear someone saying it, don't respond positively. Like in the movie Mean Girls when Jason asks Cady if she would like her muffin buttered, or if she wants them to assign someone to 'butter her muffin'. No. Ew. Gross. Dirty. It basically means 'Let's Fuck' in much nicer terms.
4) Un coño: noun, female genitalia. Not to be confused with ¡coño!, which means "stupid!" as in "I'm so stupid! I forgot my keys at home!" or "Stupid! Why did you do that?" No no no (as our teacher would say), un coño is the less beautiful part of the female anatomy. Again, I'm not sure how the two are related, and frankly, I'm not sure I want to know.
That completes my list of dirty/double edged words for now. When I learn more (as I'm sure I will, since we don't learn them in school) I'll make sure to let you know ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment