Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Can't a girl get some decent champú or acondicionador around this place?!
Soooooooo people here don't use conditioner. Well, I mean, they DO... sort of. Long story short, I went shopping today for shampoo (champú), conditioner, lotion, all that good stuff, but lo and behold, when I got to the conditioner part (of the aisle), there was none! I saw two different types of conditioner (labeled as acondicionador): Treseme has a nice looking brand, but it was not nicely priced at 5.45 euro a bottle. That would translate to a little over 7$. Also, there was a sasquatch sized bottle for about 4 something euros, but again, I didn't want that giganto thing to take up all my shower room and also it was kind of sketchy looking. No scent! Finally Rachael and I asked a lady about this masquilla thing that we found: it works the same way, just you leave it on for longer. And would you look at that! Only 1,70 euros for a tub!! They even had different kinds for different hair types :) My rizado (curly) hair couldn't be happier...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment