so far, I have had a whirlwind past few days! From getting up at 8AM on Thursday morning to a 7 hour flight to Madrid which landed at 6AM, (during which I thought I was going to die and had flashbacks of Lost and the plane cracking in half because of turbulence) to a delayed flight to Alicante which got us here around 3PM, I haven't had much time to just stop and do nothing haha Even the 8 hours of sleep I got last night didn't seem like enough... I could sleep for days, I am so tired. Last night was a fun little tapas bar, and today is full of touring and sightseeing our new home. I can't wait :)
P.S. tapas is like a meal made of appetizers... its great! these little things that were like loaded baked potato bites, a salad, cheese, little extremely thin slices of salted ham, garlic mushrooms... it was delicious :) and Coca Cola made with real sugar lol it was great! if you can't tell, so far I'm happy. Breakfast was bread, pastries, juice, and coffee. I'll miss my bacon haha but it wasn't bad. Now I'm off to tour!
No comments:
Post a Comment